- Thorough market intelligence across the globe, through research and staying updated on sectoral developments and industry scenario, including growth areas, new corporate clients, recent investments and current challenges in target sector / industry
- Generating relevant leads & selling sponsorship, exhibition space to corporate clients.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements (via meetings, telephone, mail, etc.)
- Thoughtfully drafting proposals or pitches (if required) based on thorough understanding of the requirements/objectives of potential clients
- Follow Up on timely receipt of payment
- Min 4 Yrs experience and strong understanding of international Sales
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills to determine the pricing as well as ROI metric.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Franchise India Holdings Ltd
Entrepreneur India Advisers Ltd is Group Company of Franchise India, focusing on small medium enterprises business growth by offering customized solution.
Recruiter Name:Purnima Haldar
Contact Company:Franchise India Holdings Ltd