2. New Client acquisition through Corporate tie ups and Business Development from new and existing clients through cold calling, followed by client meetings
3. Development of proposals, agreements and pitches for prospective Clients
4. Personal visits to corporate involving presentations of the company and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
5. Keep regular interaction with key clients for better extraction and expansion
6. Handling Brand and Investor portfolio
7. Channel Development/Franchise Development
8. Selling various brands (or business /franchising concepts)
9. Screening of investor portfolio in terms of best fit as per his investment bandwidth, location, and work profile.
10. Work as an interface between brand and investors for closing franchises up till signing agreement
11. Maintain loop between brand and investor so as to increase the success ratio for closures.
12. Handling responsibility of coming up with suitable solutions and inputs wherever required either from clients or investor for increasing the closure probability.
13. Responsible for maintaining win-win situation for both client as well as investors. Hence providing total client as well as customer satisfaction.
Required Candidate profile
- Should have atleast 7 years of Experiance in Sales.
- Should have good communicaton skills
- Should join asap
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Industry:Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Franchise India Holdings Ltd
Entrepreneur India Advisers Ltd is Group Company of Franchise India, focusing on small medium enterprises business growth by offering customized solution.
Contact Company:Franchise India Holdings Ltd